Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 26, 2017

How I improved my circulation in only 8 minutes

This is very exiting. For many years I have been trying different methods of eliminate my "sticky blood" this is where the red blood cells are all stacked together like rolls of coins as shown in the picture(my actual blood sample taken with my darkfield microscope)When this happens oxygen and nutrition are not delivered effectively so you are always tired and run down, poor immune system etc.
But after only 8 minutes of BEMER THERAPY you can see the results! I am so excited with my new energy level I even became a BEMER Distributor and highly recommend you look into getting one yourself. call me if you have questions. 573-214-0195 Sincerely Mike McMillen aka beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment