Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Cat LOVES Colloidal (Ionic) Silver for his infections

I no longer have a vet bill for my cat which was always losing fights because he has no claws and consequently would wounds which would get infected. Once I started making my own Colloidal and ionic silver we no longer have to take him to the vet for antibiotics. we just spray the ionic silver on his wounds and orallyWATCH THE VIDEO
which used to be a challenge but now he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment