Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dog flu making its way into Missouri

COLUMBIA - The H3N2 virus, better known as dog flu, reportedly made its way into Missouri late last week.
Many dog owners say they were unaware that the virus had made its way into the state.
"If my dog were to get the virus I probably wouldn't be too happy," dog owner Jeffrey Williams said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention describe the dog flu as "A contagious respiratory disease in dogs caused by a specific Type A flu virus" and adds that while the dog flu could potentially lead to death, the death rate is very low. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment