Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

Common Antibiotics May Cause Delirium, Confusion And Hallucinations

I have long had severe reservations about quinolone antibiotics, like Levaquin and Cipro. I have had these concerns since I conducted clinical trials to test new antibiotics (including a variety of quinolones) before they went to market. Now I have further concerns about them because of their overuse as an alternative to busy physicians trying to puzzle out what’s wrong with the patient, and because practice “guidelines” promote their overuse.
 Some of the clinical trials of these quinolones involved inpatients who were moderately ill with infection; many involved outpatients. What was striking to me at the time were the number of patients who complained of insomnia, dizziness, or hallucinations. That experience made me very wary of prescribing this class of antibiotics willy-nilly, especially to my elderly patients at risk of serious harm if they fell and sustained a fracturREAD MORE
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment