Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 6, 2016

colloidal silver helps rash after antibiotics fail


"I stayed home from work today as the rash has completely attacked my face. So after taking some Benadryl for the itching.

 As for my situation. It's a rash that started on my arm. It turned in to dermatitis after I itched and scratched it which is how it got infected. Then I went to the doctors got some antibiotics for the infection. It cleared it up and then it came back a couple days later with a vengeance and attacked my face. I went back to the doctors yesterday got some more antibiotic's for my face. But still I don't know what's causing it, or what is triggering it. I think it's starting out as an allergic reaction to but to be honest I just don't know." M
Thanks for sharing M. My suggestion for her was to spray the ionic silver onto the face 3-4 times a day and let air dy and at the same time drink one tablespoon or so of the colloidal silver 3 times a day holding it under the tongue for 3 minutes before swallowing. beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment