Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ionic silver stops pain

This just in from an old college buddy.
"I screwed up a couple of days ago and let my legs get sunburned pretty badly. Early that evening I noticed it when the skin started getting tight and the pain began to develop. So I sprayed your Colloidal Silver on until the skin was wet. It just sucked the heat and pain right out.  I haven't even had any discomfort, and it was bad. Just wanted you to know." Robert S.

No comments:

Post a Comment