Zach Motal thought nothing about strolling through the waters of Fort Myers Beach in Florida. But 11 hours later, the 46-year-old was doubled over in pain with a swollen, purple foot, having contracted a flesh-eating bacterium that was quickly killing the tissue surrounding his muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
He was soon hospitalized. "They took me up to ICU and within a few hours they were cutting my foot off," Motal told Fox 13 News Tampa Bay
on Saturday, referring to the incident that occurred last month. "The
doctor said if I hadn't have got here when I did, within four hours I
would have been dead…I think something does need to be done, the public
does need to be aware that there's a flesh eating bacteria.” READ MORE
Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement
Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can firstname.lastname@example.org