Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Flesh-Eating Bacteria From The Ocean? Necrotizing Fasciitis Coming To US Beaches This Summer

Zach Motal thought nothing about strolling through the waters of Fort Myers Beach in Florida. But 11 hours later, the 46-year-old was doubled over in pain with a swollen, purple foot, having contracted a flesh-eating bacterium that was quickly killing the tissue surrounding his muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
He was soon hospitalized. "They took me up to ICU and within a few hours they were cutting my foot off," Motal told Fox 13 News Tampa Bay on Saturday, referring to the incident that occurred last month. "The doctor said if I hadn't have got here when I did, within four hours I would have been dead…I think something does need to be done, the public does need to be aware that there's a flesh eating bacteria.”  READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment