Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, November 21, 2014

Ionic Silver cures my Tooth Abscess in no time

Shortly after dinner two nights ago, I noticed a minor pain by my back upper molar. I didn't think much of it at the time thinking some food must have gotten stuck, so after brushing my teeth, I went to bed. When I woke at 2a.m. the pain was so bad i could feel the throbbing in my head. I realized then I had an abscess. So I used a toothpick and picked and poked the inflamed area and spit out all the blood and aggressively brushed the area again and this time I gargled several times over 30 minutes with my ionic silver to kill the bacteria. Almost immediately I felt some minor relief so i went back to bed and when I woke for work, the pain was 80%gone, only a slight irritation. So I spray more ionic silver through out the day yesterday for good measure and when I woke today no pain at all, no inflammation, nothing! So there you are another first hand testimonial from me. stay safe, stay well, beinki

1 comment:

  1. That's a great testimony, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete