Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Silver Kills MRSA

Hey Mike..another "silver miracle" I suppose one could say. My friend had MRSA...in his face of all places. He went to the ER because the infection was spreading up his jaw and streaks of red were going towards his heart. Anyway, he didn't have money for the antibiotics they wanted him to use, so of course I gave him 48 ounces of silver and told him 1 oz 3 times a day until it's gone. His face is completely healed, both inside and outside is mouth. Didn't take ONE SINGLE OVER THE COUNTER ANTIBIOTIC and he's completely healed from silver alone. He has the MRSA paperwork from the hospital showing he has MRSA. Thanks for Sharing J.

No comments:

Post a Comment