Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Black Salve and ionic silver treat skin cancer

Here is another testimonial:
Hi Mike , I don't think I let you know how the black salve worked . Well I did what you told me to do and after 24 hours I took the band aids off ! I thought to myself at first "What did I do to myself ! " LOL Then I spayed the silver on it a few times a day and after a few days it looked great !

The skin that didn't have the cancer was perfect still and the cancer spots were gone ! Holy Crap Mike ! Thank you so much ! You might of saved my life cause I do not do doctors ! Oh, I almost forgot with the silver I received can I nebulize with it ? Let me know I have a cough and would love to use it via neb
Mary 

Yes you may nebulize both colloidal and ionic silver. Mike aka beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment