Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My ionic silver will cure Bob Costas' Pink Eye!

Does vodka help with conjunctivitis?
Probably not. But NBC broadcaster Bob Costas - now with an infection in both of his eyes - turned to liquor on tonight's episode of "Olympic Late Night," downing booze alongside fellow on-air personality Mary Carillo.
Costas's eye infection has been a lingering talking point throughout the Sochi Olympics, ever since he took the air Thursday wearing glasses, his left eye reddened and watery.
Despite the eye issues, Costas is soldiering on. Costas joked about his pinkeye before drinking the vodka.
"My eyes can't get any redder, no matter what I do," he said.  READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment