Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ionic Silver Stops Shingles In Its Tracks



“Last week my wife came down with a case of shingles. As you know the shingles virus is very painful because it resides in the nerve endings. Anyway, when we first noticed it, it looked like a bug bite or spider bite so we put some pulling ointment on it with no luck. It wasn’t until the next day I saw that it was shingles. So immediately I had her drinking the amber colored colloidal silver I made for her, about an ounce every hour or so, holding it under her tongue before swallowing. She also sprayed the affected area with my ionic silver repeatedly and kept a bandage soaked in it on the area. By the second day she said she felt no more pain and that it seemed to be clearing up. These are the photos I took. There is no cure for shingles but my colloidal silver is the next best thing!” Beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment