Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 28, 2013

understanding PPM (parts per million)

I recently received this question from a reader and thought I would post it.

Hello. I have a few questions regarding your product. I am a 31 year old male who has had some health problems the past few years, all stemming from a yeast/candida systematic overgrowth as well as pathogen/bacteria overgrowth in my body. As a result I have chronic fatigue, bloating after eating, as well as acne. I have done tons of research on ionic colloidal silver the past few days for killing bad bacteria/pathogens/yeast/candida/etc and saving the keep gut bacteria if the product is 10 ppm or smaller. I am looking for a product that is preferably 7 ppm as I have read that is even more effective. I just know the smaller the better in terms of killing the bad and keeping the good. Can you tell me more about your product and if you think this would help my problem?
Thank you so much for anything you can help me with. This is all really confusing to me.  B


Dear B,
Yes I know I can help your problem. I use my 20 ppm setting as I want to pass along the best quality product I can make. Do not worry about the ppm from 7 to 20 because it is quite frankly not a big issue. What is important is size. let me explain. If you have a solution of 20 parts per million, ppm, and that 20ppm is the size of a bowling ball in a pool, it is not going to be effective as it is to large a particle to do any good. But if you smash that bowling ball into 100,000 bb's you still have the same 20 ppm but now you have tiny particles that can kill the pathogen without side effects and with out building up in the body causing argyria.   Also  



The Silver Lungs generator I use makes sizes that are amongst the smallest in the industry (as small as 1.9 nm's) and with an average size of 8.4 nm's.
It is important to note that the average particle size range (8.4 nanometers) stated for our product is based on particles of pure silver metal (i.e. actual colloidal silver by proper definition) rather than silver oxide particles unwittingly created during TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy) analysis. Silver oxide is by no means the same thing as pure metallic silver.

I would suggest two products for your issue. First is the 16 0unce jar of blended silver-it is half ionic and half colloidal to be taken internally, take one tablespoon every morning and evening untill gone, holding it under your tongue before swallowing.This will help clean your blood, gut and organs etc. Second use the 16 ounce ionic silver, it come clear in the brown bottle to protect it from uv rays. use this topically on the acne or rashes, burns infections etc.three times a day-let air dry.

You would be looking at $25 for the 16oz blended silver and $25 for the 16oz ionic silver and $15 shipping. total of $65 plus I will throw in a free two ounce ionic spray bottle for you. Just use my paypal donation button and I will ship USPS and email you the tracking #. If you have different quantities in mind let me know. Take care. Beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment