Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, December 30, 2013

My thoughts for 2013

"First I want to thank everyone who has viewed my site or ordered my silver. You could have went to any number of places but you came here. Thank You. Over the past year I have discovered much joy in helping folks, many who seemed to be at the end of their rope. I have been a remolding contractor for 25 years and while seeing the joy in people's eyes after re doing their bathroom, it just isn't the same as getting a letter saying my colloidal silver may have just saved their life. 

I have seen a steady awakening over the past year. More and more folks are not buying the mainstream media propaganda. They are doing their own research in vaccines, GMO Foods, toxic fluoride, pharmaceuticals, chemtrails, banking, and the list just goes on and on. I see a huge shift moving back into the homeopathic remedies and for me ionic and colloidal silver is at the top of the list. While the FDA mandates that I can't say I cured anything using silver I will tell you that over the past year my successful treatments include: Kidney, bladder and yeast infections, pink eye, styes, planters warts, jock itch, toenail fungus, many many sinus infections, the flu, many skin burns, and more.

Through your testimonials, I continually refine dosages to provide the latest info on the success' of colloidal and ionic silver. So keep sending them in. beinkisown.blogspot.com   Stay safe, and stay well for 2014." beinki.

No comments:

Post a Comment