Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My New DVD for sale

I really enjoy talking and emailing all of you with questions and testimonials and in doing so found that I needed to provide an informational DVD. I have consolidated 7 of my you tube videos into an hour long presentation. It answers most all questions on how I make colloidal and ionic silver and more. It would make a great gift! Not available in stores anywhere :) I do have it on EBAY as well. It is $16.50 and I pay the shipping in the US, just use the donation paypal button or email me beinkisown@hotmail.com or call me at home 573-214-0195. For my international friends I would have to calculate shipping which would be an extra cost. Thanks beinki


1.How I make ionic silver using the silver lungs generator  9:50
2. How I turn ionic silver into a true colloidal silver  6:59
3. New protocol in turning ionic into colloidal silver.
4. My interview with Mario Cifaldi, designer/owner of the Silver Lungs generator(a must watch) 28:01
5. How colloidal silver kills germs. 5:49
6. Dr. Oz uses colloidal silver  4:20
7. My Ionic silver bacteria tests 11:32

No comments:

Post a Comment