Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lyme disease update

Hi beinki,

I wanted to follow up with you about the colloidal and ionic silver and the mud (Bentonite clay)you sent. I've been on three harsh oral antibiotics since early October (I had started with one in September) and people keep asking why I haven't had any problems with yeast. I've taken probiotics and I'm certain that has helped, but I'm also quite sure the colloidal silver has helped as well. My skin has broken out on my face, chest, and back, and the mud has been amazing in helping to clear that up. I was bitten by a spider about three weeks ago, and I think a spider bite was the cause of the current infection. This time, I applied the ionic sliver and the mud, as you had suggested, and I had no symptoms as far as I could determine. The ionic silver has also been very helpful in assuaging the itching I have gotten as a side effect or Herxheimer reaction (can't tell which). I'm hoping that the colloidal silver is helping to carry the toxins out of my system and maybe kill a few other errant invaders on the way through!

Soon I will be ready to order more, so I'll be back in touch with you within the next couple of weeks. I wonder if you have any questions for me? And I noticed on your site that you'd done your own experiment on Candida and I wondered how that turned out?

I still feel pretty crappy, but I return to the Lyme doctor on Wednesday to find out what is next. Hope all is well with you. Thank you again so much for everything; I'm sure I'm doing so much better thanks to your help.

Sincerely,


Thanks for sharing C. It helps us all learn from the experience of others as to applications, dosages etc. beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment