Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Living off the grid includes ionic silver

FOX NEWS Inside you'll find the basic necessities, but not all of them. No fridge, no oven, and no running water or electricity either. Robin lives off the grid.
She cooks her food on a propane camping stove. And gets her water from rain barrels. She uses a colloidal-silver generator to disinfect that rain water.
"I plug this into my inverter and my battery pack. This light will get brighter and brighter as silver micro particles are suspended in the water. It's natures antibiotic," she explains. READ MORE watch video

No comments:

Post a Comment