Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow uses coloidal silver



On the August 29, 2013 episode of The Dr. Oz Show, both Dr. Oz and well-known actress Gwyneth Paltrow endorsed colloidal silver usage. Here is a partial transcript. (From Steve Bawicks site)
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow: (taking the bottle of colloidal silver and holding it up)  Okay.  Well, people think I’m insane because when I get on an airplane, when I get to my seat, I spray this all over my seat, and then under my tongue, because the research says that colloidal silver really keeps viruses away.  It’s a real viral-repellant.  So I use that a lot, especially when we’re traveling.  I spray the kid’s seats and people think “What is this crazy woman doing?”
Dr. Oz:  This actually was the first antibiotic.  It was silver.
Gwyneth Paltrow:  Was it? 
Dr. Oz:  Yes.  They used to put silver coins in milk to keep the milk clean.  These are accepted therapies. And you know, we haven’t thought about it very much, because we have antibiotics.  But this is a very smart way of killing of stuff.  We actually, in our family, are crazy about squirting it in our throat.  It’s our throat spray, our everyday throat spray.   We squirt it in there, and off we go.  Do you do that too? 
Gwyneth Paltrow:  Yes, absolutely. 
Dr. Oz:  What do you think of the taste?

Gwyneth Paltrow:  I don’t think it’s so bad.  It’s pretty mellow. 
Dr. Oz:  It’s pretty neutral.  But we have some fun home remedies for making it taste more palatable for the kids.  If you make it taste good for the kids, they actually will believe it’s something important for them.  Okay?
Gwyneth Paltrow:  That’s true!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment