Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Silver Sunburn

"I was pretty stupid - I got a really bad sunburn on my shoulder and arm Saturday - I though I'd be in the shade the whole time at a local fair - I sat there almost 4 hours and the sun was brutal - I knew I was getting burned, but I was stuck. I moved when I could, but...

The next day the shoulder and arm exposed to the sun was, I kid you not, blood red and more than sore - like 1000 bees stinging - I sprayed the colloidal silver and the pain just melted away - it's amazing!

soon as it starts to hurt again I just spray a little more

this stuff is great, it really works

course next time I'm going to bring an umbrella."
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment