Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, August 26, 2013

Silver Heals again

Last weekend I received two more testimonials for my ionic silver. The first comes from a friend who was using it for maintenance and just happened to get a 2nd degree burn on his ankle due to a farming accident. After putting ice on it he sprayed it with ionic silver and felt the pain disappear and reduced swelling. This was his first experience of seeing the healing power of silver and felt compelled to call me with the news and says he will send pics in the future. The second testimonial comes from my wife's cousin who had cancer surgery and sprayed the silver on the incision where the cancer was removed. She said it healed so well the skin started growing over the stitches. She said the Doctor was astounded to see the healing upon her follow up visit. Do you have a story to tell? email me beinkisown@hotmail.com  regards, beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment