Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school means back to germs

"Once again it is back to school time and if you have elementary aged school children you know they will get sick. The CDC reports the youngsters will get sick several times a year. My son would routinely come home with a cold or flu especially right after the start of a new school year, but this was before I knew about colloidal silver. I would strongly recommend you purchase a colloidal silver generator and make it yourself, it will pay for itself soon enough. Put some in a spry bottle and put it your child's backpack and keep some in the kitchen when they get home to spray on their hands. No one in my family has taken any prescription antibiotics since we discovered silver. Let this be your wake up call. Stay safe, stay well." beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment