Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ionic silver grows finger back



“OK That is over stating it a bit, but not by much. Last night my wife was using her new slicer and removed two large chunks from her fingers (fortunately they did not end up in my salad). She immediately sprayed the ionic silver on the wounds, even while bleeding and then placed band aids over the wounds. After two more silver sprayings her gashes were markedly improved by only this morning! This confirms by belief in the cell regenerative properties of colloidal and ionic silver.” beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment