Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ionic Silver soothes burn

Tom the Plumber
"I recently burned myself (accidentally) twice. One burn I did nothing to but on the other I immediately sprayed the ionic silver Mike gave me on the burn and right away I felt a soothing, almost chilling effect. It was really amazing. The treated burn is also healing much faster and not leaving a scar. If your a plumber like me You should carry beinki's silver." Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment