Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ionic Silver eliminates infection

"I recently went to the home of Candace Palmer to check out her wet basement to to the recent heavy rains. I told Candace I would be back in two days to fix the problem and as we were talking she mentioned her pet dog had an infection on his face(apparently common for this breed) she had just gotten a prescription from the vet the day before for topical and internal antibiotics, but was worried about applying it so close to his eyes. I said not to worry and gave her some of my ionic silver to try. When I arrived two days later she was amazed that the dog was completely healed by spraying the silver directly on the infection twice a day for two days.(She did not give the dog the prescription antibiotics) I might add Candace is a nurse and now a believer in beinki's own colloidal silver!" beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment