Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Cat Gets Another Infection

Butros, our cat got into another fight. This makes at least six that I know of. The first two scrapes he was in the cuts got infected and we took him to the vet and he got better, after spending $120 a pop. That was about the time I discover colloidal silver. I have treated all of his infections now with the "clear" ionic silver. This last time was like the rest. He gets the infection then we clean it and apply ionic silver to the area three times a day for two days and give him two eyedropper squirts in his mouth twice a day and I also add some of the colloidal to his water bowl. This time I took pictures. Day one and after the third day. I can tell he feels better after the first day because he is not lethargic and is ready to go back out side. Beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment