Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

Beinki, You saved my Life!



The JC Email testimonial:

Hello Mike, 
      I'm a 21 year old male, 175 lbs, at 6'1". I've been doing some research on the beneficial properties of colloidal silver. I'm currently suffering from a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) that have been infecting my kidneys. On going for about 5 months now, I've never taken colloidal silver. I've done just about everything to help cure my elements, but nothing seems to work. I drink water and herbal tea with a balanced healthy diet. I've been to the doctor several times with no success at feeling better, with the treatment of dangerous antibiotics. At this point I'm willing to try anything to feel that much better. I haven't been sexually active in over a year. I've had an STD test with passing results. From my research and understanding your product seems to be the most helpful and pure. I watch your videos on YouTube*, and think highly of what you do with your knowledge and expertise with this medicine. Have you had any success stories from anyone with this disease with the help of your product?
     Anyway, I thank you very much for taking the time to hear me out on this situation. I was interesting in  a (16 oz) bottle of your True Colloidal Silver for internal use. Hope to hear from you friend!
     Sincerely,
           JC

Dear JC,
Hell yes my colloidal silver will CURE a UTI. Just about a month ago my sister in-law came down with a bladder infection(a frequent occurrence for her)after a round of prescription drugs that did not work she ended up with a severe kidney infection and begged for help- She was a big skeptic of my silver. So I told her take about ounce of each the ionic and colloidal silver 3to four times a day, hold under the tongue before swallowing(helps to enter the bloodstream) and bingo the next morning she felt well enough to go back to work.
Remember I like to hear your results so that I can continue to refine dosage's etc.
Sincerely,
Mike aka Beinki


  Yes sir, Thank you for your quick response and testimonial. I'm still skeptical ingesting Colloidal Silver despite all the positive reviews. What are the benefits of having a mixture of Ionic and True Colloidal Silver for internal use. Isn't the Ionic meant for topical/nasal use? How long have you been using this element? Have you had your product tested in a laboratory? Have you ever had any bad side effects long term or with anyone using your product? 
Thank you for time and opinion.
          Sincerely,
               JC

The ionic is for the nose and mouth, lungs, skin, ears, anywhere in a low chloride environment. My reasoning for the bended is to have the ionic absorbed into the bloodstream ,low chloride, where it will help fight the infection. Ionic is slightly positively charged(missing one electron) which means it naturally is attracted to negatively charged bacteria and virus' The colloidal silver is not effected by the salts in the stomach and will kill the infection has it passes through the system. I have been using it for 2-3 years NO SIDE EFFECTS I have drank 20 0unces at one time. Yes the product that is made by the silver lungs generator has been tested. You are at more of a risk of side effects from prescription drugs!
Try my silver you will not be disappointed
Sincerely,
Beinki

Hello Mike!
        Thank you! I received your well packaged item in the mail today around noon 25/4/2013. I took about a mouth full of the solution and held it under my tongue for about a minute before swallowing it. Would it be wise not to drink alcohol (few beers) when ingesting the solution?

Anyway thank you again for the prompt and speeding delivery.
Sincerely,
      JC

I would have to say refrain from drinking alcohol for a couple of hours when taking silver. Not that it would harm you, only that it might reduce the effectiveness. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Sincerely,
Mike aka Beinki

Dear Mike,
        I finished the jar in about 3 days with the relief I so desperately sought after. I'm feeling much better, but not exactly where I want to be. I just wished I had more of the solution. My kidneys seem to be working much better. I've gotten over my flu like symptoms within a day. I had a lung infection too which has subsided. But, I feel like another jar would help me.. Could you help me out somehow? I would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks again.
Sincerely,
         JC


Well Mike,
         After 6+ months of being sick you saved my life. Whatever infection I had.. It has seemed to have diminished. I truly believe that your Colloidal Silver had a significant impact on me getting better.  My Kidney's are still inflamed, but without the excruciating pain. I've cut out the alcohol, and I'm just drinking up to 2 gallons of water each day with a daily dose of Vitamin C 500-1000+ mg . I can't begin to thank you for your generous donation which helped me a tremendous amount.  I'm now a true believer in what this element can actually do.  I give you my sincere positive wishes my friend. I will be in contact with you if the symptoms persist. 
Thank you so very much sir
Sincerely,
        JC

No comments:

Post a Comment