Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

colloidal silver helps cancer patient

I bought this generator a month ago and it has made a big difference in my health. I am a cancer patient & can't tolerate the oncology protocol of drugs and radiation, which are severely toxic, at least to my system. I notice you have a powder you add to make the colloidal Mine came with drops and I am about out of drops.I have been making for quite a few friends who are ill. Is this something I can make myself or do I have to order these drops? just beachy two thousand at yahoo dot com. Thanks
Thanks for sharing. The liquid reducing agent is specific to the silver lungs generator system and the drops and generator can be purchased here. The video I made explaining using the new drops is here. BEINKI

No comments:

Post a Comment