Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Poultice to Treat a Brown Recluse Spider Bite.

A Poultice to Treat a Brown Recluse Spider Bite.

While I have never been bitten by a Brown RecluseSpider, they are quite numerous here in Missouri and are feared by most people due to the necrosis, and lack of successful “traditional” treatment. Web MD lists
their treatment mainly
Necrosis
as cleaning the bite, elevating it, some antibiotics and saving the spider while calling a health care professional. Well that is not good enough for me so upon further research I have found successful treatments of folks making a poultice from calcium bentonite clay and Ionic Silver.
Bentonite clay carries a strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins and sucks them out. And of course the anti bacterial properties of ionic silver are well known and studies are showing results of cell regenerative properties of ionic silver. Note: When these folks are speaking of “colloidal silver” it appears they are speaking of Ionic silver which is a common mistake. I believe it would be best to mix the poultice as it is needed so I am recommending using one cup of calcium bentonite clay and four ounces of ionic silver. Watch the video on how I make it HERE. If you would like some I will ship it dry for $25 and that includes one cup of clay powder and two two ounce ionic silver spray bottles, and that includes shipping anywhere in the US. Just send me an email  beinkisown@hotmail.com  and use the Paypal donation button. Please note: I am not a doctor and only suggesting an alternative to what your primary physician might prescribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment