Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beinki's silver does it again



Melissa Grindstaff
“My 3 year old daughter had pink eye and I didn’t want to take her to the doctor because prescription medication is so expensive. Mike told me that Colloidal Silver would clear it right up, I was a little hesitant to try it since it wasn’t “off the shelf” , but I did some research and talked to my sister who is an RN. She told me that silver was used in all kinds of medicines at the hospital. After reading several testimonies and getting the approval from my sister I decided to give it a shot. Within 2 days my daughters eyes were cleared up and it didn’t hurt her at all! I was so relieved! My 5 year old son also had a rash on the back of his leg that itched and had pimple-like bumps on the rash. Mike, again, told me that the Colloidal Silver would clear it right up! I put it on my sons’ leg 2x a day for a week and so far the rash has really cleared up and it doesn’t itch anymore. The rash isn’t 100% gone, but it has definitely faded.  I am a fan of this stuff and will be a lifelong client!”

-Melissa Grindstaff

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about buy colloidal silver. Do you know where I can find more about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at beinkisown@hotmail.com and I can ship you whatever you need. Thanks

    ReplyDelete