Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Is there any intrest in a Colloidal silver forum?

"Do you have a forum site where people can share ideas? I'm working on a walnut husk toothpaste solution that will help cure tooth decay and restore pulp in teeth - imagine no more dentist! also I use the colloidal silver on the gums to kill bacteria after flossing and eating sugary and spicy foods - works great!
 another thing I read about CS, other than using it as a topical, that it is best to just hold it in you mouth for 30 seconds - under the tongue - once it's in the stomach it of no use;it is destroyed by the acids - in fact what I read stated that the best way to get the most out of CS was by using it in an enema solution. It also said to make sure to supplement that with acidophiles cause CS doesn't discriminate.
I use it for so many things and it's opened a new doors about home remedies - and I have to thank you in part for that cause I was afraid to use it until I saw your videos" :) Marniespeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment