Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ionic Silver reduces severity of Herpes!

"I am afflicted with genital herpes.  Four or five times a year, I will break out with a small area of blisters, which are very painful and itch horribly for a couple of weeks.  During my last outbreak, a friend had given me a spray bottle of Beinki's Own Colloidal Silver to use.  I figured it was worth a go, so a half dozen times a day, I would spray the affected area.  To my surprise, the blisters dried up within 3-4 days, and there was little pain or itching.  Hallelujah!!  Beinki's is the closest thing to a cure that there is!  Thank you SO much for this product!!" 
Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I heard colloidal silver has many many uses. I Didn't know. I was searching for colloidal silver uses when I found your site. Thank you for your many posts. They are really helpful.

    ReplyDelete