Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ionic Silver Heals Pet's Eye

"Hey Mike,
Thought I'd drop you a line to tell you, once again, how Beinki's Own colloidal silver saved the day.  And a big Vet bill. My pup Dozer surprised a stray cat in his doghouse, and suffered a scratch to his eye.  He was blinking a lot and wiping his eye, which rapidly reddened so I know he got tagged pretty bad.  So I grabbed my handy bottle of the colloidal silver and put a couple of drops in his eye, and repeated this process 4-5 times a day.  By the third day, he was all better and there was no sign of infection or injury.  Yay Beinki!!"
Di                    Thanks for sharing, Mike, aka beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment