Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

colloidal silver soothes eyes

  I went to light a LP gas water when the gas lite and flashed back in my face.  It burnt  the hair on my hand and arm and eye brow.  The big thing was my eye must have been burnt.
I was concerned about a burn and infection, and I needed to keep my eye moist so I only had one choice.  That was colloidal silver.  I keep it in a spray bottle and I would spray it in my eye to keep it moist and try and prevent an infection from the burn.  during the day I could fell my eye being ruff and dry. So would spray my eye with colloidal silver.
I have a close friend that told me I was wrong how ever she changed her mind after she talked to a retired  eye doctor.     He told her that what I was doing was old school.  And I have to say colloidal silver is great stuff.
I’ve also used it on an ear infection and  cuts.   I wish the Colloidal Silver wasn’t  such a secret.
john

No comments:

Post a Comment