Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Colloidal Silver Quickly Heals Burn


Beinki:
My daughter introduced me to colloidal silver (that she got from you).  A few days ago, I was frying something and hot oil splashed and hit me above the knee. I was wearing shorts.  I ran and put some colloidal silver on it and in an hour, it was gone.  If I hadn't done that, I would have had a red blotch and later, a huge blister!  The next day there was nothing there!
I am a retired medical technician and I remember that we used to put a silver-based cream on burns at the industrial clinic where I worked. I’ll be ordering more from you.”

Haydee Pavia-California

No comments:

Post a Comment