Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, January 20, 2013

splinter boo boo all better

"I was installing treated lattice under a deck last week and had gotten a splinter in my finger. It was small and I left it in for two days until it hurt enough to remove it. So after work Friday I removed the splinter and squeezed out all the pus and stuff and boy did it hurt. I sprayed my ionic silver on it and went to eat dinner. By the time I finished dinner no more pain! So I went to bed and next morning the entire hole I gouged in my finger was completely healed! Man that was fast." Beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment