Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ionic Silver helps GANGRENE

 " I know I've treated myself well with the ionic silver I make.  I've discovered that I don't need store bought deodorant anymore.  I was getting a rash under my arms and had a painful blocked sweat gland.   What I've started doing is after my shower, I clean the area with isopropyl alcohol, let dry, then generously cover the area with the ionic silver, let dry, then powder with talc.  No smell at all.  Much better than store bought stuff and ZERO irritation.  If you want to use this as a testimonial, go ahead. 

 Also worthy of note that I live in the tropics and don't have a car.  We ride bikes here so I sweat plenty.  In addition to the underarm issue, I've had several weird rashes and some cuts that I've treated successfully as well as an infected sebaceous cyst.  A friend of mine who is diabetic had gangrene on her feet.  She noticed an improvement with the silver.  Unfortunately she didn't try the water soon enough has has since returned to the US for treatment.  I believe she will likely lose part of her toe, but she did tell me she's a believer."

C.                Thanks for sharing C. stay safe, beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment