Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

I question the NBC NEWS article

Professor Hu
I ran across a piece in LiveScience by Tia Ghose READ HERE that in a nutshell says taking colloidal turns you blue. So I checked into it.They do mention taking to much of it will turn you blue, Yea and drinking to much water will kill you. If you follow the first link in the article it takes you to another LiveScience which features a local University of Missouri Professor, Zhiqiang Hu whom I spoke with HERE IS THE CONVERSATION and He admits ionic silver will cause argyria when salt is added to the solution which is then a silver chloride! not ionic or colloidal silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment