Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dog cured of Parvo Virus using Colloidal Silver

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO


"My 6 month old english setter was near dead with canine parvo virus when I took him to the vet. The vet wanted to put him in isolation and give him IV's and try to save him. (I knew I would spend hundreds of dollars at the vet and he would probably still die. So I told her that I was a nurse, just teach me what to do. I learned how to put IV fluids under his skin (he looked like a camel) and I gave him his colloidal silver by mouth. I syringed it into his mouth and he could hardly swallow. I gave him a ounce every hour on the hour.
The doctor told me she thought he would be dead by morning.
Well, within a day he was like a new dog. He started drinking water with a pinch of Sea Salt and sugar to replace electrolytes. I fed him chicken soup with lots of veggies.
I must say that he survived and is thriving now. We were buddies before, but when you look into your dying dogs eyes and help him to survive with your care, it really bonds you even more than before."
pmflowerchild59   



Conventional Treatment: Dogs with this disease require intensive veterinary management. In all but the most mild cases, hospitalization is essential to correct dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. Intravenous fluids and medications to control vomiting and diarrhea are often required. More severe cases may require blood plasma transfusions and other intensive care.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting this. I make my ownn silver and we are giving our 2 dogs 1/2 ozeach daily. They both lap it up. No problem. I also put some in their drinking water, which they share with 3 cats. I didn't know that it would be so effective on parvo and am thankful for your post.

    ReplyDelete