Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ionic silver saves on vet bills

"Once again my cat found himself on the lousing end of a fight. I'll give him credit though, even without front claws he won't back down from the bigger neighbor cats. This time however my wife and I was unaware he was cut and bitten until my wife smelled the infection and noticed how lethargic the cat had become. In the old days before my silverlungs colloidal silver generator, we would take him to the vet and get a bill for $120 for the visit and a shot of antibiotics. NOT ANYMORE! My wife cleand the infected area and sprayed beinki's own ionic silver on the area twice a day for two days and I added about four ounces to his water bowl. We noticed that by the next morning he was feeling better and no more "smell" and by the second day he was back to his old self. I should note, this his the third time in the last 18 months the cat has been in a fight and received my colloidal/ionic silver with TREMENDOUS results". beinki

1 comment:

  1. Những biểu hiện đó nếu không kịp thời khám xét và điều trị kịp thời thì có những biến chứng như ung thư dương vật (ở nam giới) hay ung thư cổ tử cung (ở nữ giới) mụn cóc sinh dục nam giới
    Khi có nghi ngờ về dấu hiệu của bệnh mụn cóc sinh dục cần có những điều trị kịp thời. Vậy những hình ảnh bệnh mụn cóc sinh dục như thế nào để bạn dễ nhận biết biểu hiện mụn cóc sinh dục
    Bệnh mụn cóc sinh dục hay còn được gọi là sùi mào gà đến nay vẫn chưa có thuốc điều trị đặc hiệu, người bệnh sẽ phải mang mầm bệnh trong suốt quãng đời còn lại. hình ảnh mụn cóc sinh dục nữ
    Khi có nghi ngờ về dấu hiệu của bệnh mụn cóc sinh dục cần có những điều trị kịp thời. Vậy những hình ảnh bệnh mụn cóc sinh dục như thế nào để bạn dễ nhận biết cách chữa mụn cóc hiệu quả

    ReplyDelete