Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fellow Turdite's Testimonial

Beinki,
Just to let you know that after reading your posts at Turd's site (TF Metals Report) for a few years now and watching your videos today, I was impressed enough to order the generator via the link at your web site.

Thanks for putting the information so clearly and carefully; now I know the difference between ionic and colloidal and, son-of-a-gun, it's all good!

Yours in health and truth,
Jeff (aka Question)

2 comments: