Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Colloidal Silver Cures Genital Warts

Dear Mr Beinki,
I wanted to pass on my own experience so that others would learn about the great healing benefits of colloidal silver. I had genital warts for a while before I had them frozen off the first time. It was a real drag having to sit in front of a doctor and let him do his thing and expensive, when it was all said and done it cost me about $250 but it worked... for a while. 

It was less than a year before they came back (The same warts? or from a new girlfriend? I don't know) Anyway, this is when I came upon your site while researching alternative cures and remembered that my Aunt had a silver lungs generator just like yours and had given all us kids some. I thought What the Hell, I'll try it if it will save me money.

So here is what I did. I took a band aid and added part of a cotton ball to it to make a larger coverage area and then taped it to my wanker where the wart was, about half the size of a dime. I took the silver which my Aunt says is Ionic silver and used an eye dropper to soak the cotton ball. I kept it moist and left it on for an entire week, through showers and everything. After one week I took it off and what did you know, NO MORE WART! I was very excited and richer.

Needless to say, I am now a true believer in the colloidal silver and don't think of my Aunt as quite the nut job I did. So use this as a testimonial sir to help others if you want.

T.

That is great T. I will post this asap... sometimes we nut jobs do know a thing or two.  ;) beinki

5 comments:

  1. The blog has offered the great knowledge I really enjoyed a lot by reading this.
    is genital warts curable

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if one thinks they have warts but they are around the anus and a woman ... i have been putting a new swab on it after each time i use the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The longer the silver can remain in contact with the affected area the better the results...time to get creative.

      Delete
    2. yes i have been...does taking it orally increase the benefits as well....ty for replying

      Delete
    3. I believe taking the colloidal silver orally helps boost the immune system by eliminating an over abundance of candida

      Delete