Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Beinki's Colloidal Silver cures Kidney infection

     To be completely honest, I would add maybe to the title of this post. About a week ago a very close relative of mine who at this time wants to remain nameless, developed a severe kidney infection. Unfortunately for Her, bladder and kidney infections are rather a common re occurring problem.(underlying medical issue?) Each time she would get the BIG PHARMA antibiotics for the infection and slowly get better. Not overnight but a gradual improvement. And each time after taking the prescribed antibiotics she would inevitable end up with a yeast infection because the prescribed antibiotic kill all bacteria, good and bad wiping out her immune system. More on this in a moment.

     OK so now she has been on the prescribed antibiotics for a day and a half with no improvement, High fever, flu like symptoms etc so my wife goes over to help out and I send along a batch of my colloidal and ionic silver made with the silverlungs generator. I instruct her to take two ounces of both types every hour alternating them from about noon to bedtime and re evaluate in the morning.

      You should know she is a BIG skeptic of my silver so I wasn't holding my breath to see if she would use it, especially since she already purchased expensive pharmacy drugs. But low and behold, the next morning she calls me at work, "What was in that stuff you gave me?" she asked. I went on to explain the difference between my ionic and colloidal silver and why I suggested the dosage I did. Well she felt so much better that she went to work! Now for full disclosure I don't know if it was my silver that did the trick or the prescribed antibiotics or a combination that worked, but since this is as close to in vivo testing I can do I'll take it.

     I will provide updates as needed. Why did she heal so quickly? Will she still have a yeast infection? Will she use only my silver next time? In regards to killing bacteria, 99% of your GOOD gut bacteria is Anaerobic bacteria  that do not need oxygen to survive. The Bad bacteria is aerobic, they do need oxygen to live and this is one of the keys to colloidal silvers success. Colloidal silver attacks the enzyme that the bad bacteria use to create oxygen thus suffocating the bad while not harming the good. 
    "PLEASE remember I am not advocating giving up your doctor in fact for any serious 
ailment You should see a doctor. I just want to pass on alternatives to the traditional way of thinking."  beinki

1 comment:

  1. cho bệnh nhân nên bệnh cần phải được điều trị. http://dakhoaaua.vn/cach-chua-benh-bach-bien-moi-nhat-1680.html/

    Phòng khám đa khoa quốc tế Hcm chuyên khám các bệnh phụ khoa, nam khoa, bệnh xã hội, chuẩn đoán bệnh chính xác, dakhoa tphcm đem lại hiệu qua cao cho bệnh nhân.

    https://chuabenhbachbienodautot.blogspot.com/

    Cách phá mụn cóc hiệu quả https://cachphamuncoc.blogspot.com/
    http://cachtrimuncocsinhduc.blogspot.com/
    Những cách điều trị bệnh bạch biến http://cachdieutribenhbachbien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete