Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

New York paramedic recommends colloidal silver

"When first diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, I was put on immunosuppressants and biologic medications.  They would work for two weeks, then I would become much worse than before.  I did many hours of researching online and came across multiple Colloidal Silver testimonials including Beinki's blog.  I also found that most autoimmune diseases are caused by unknown pathogens.  

Colloidal Silver has allowed me to get off all medications.  I've never been hospitalized or had surgery.  Also, after being a paramedic for over 5 years and working in New York City, I no longer have any fear of communicable disease.  It has rid me of Strep throat, Pneumonia, and even MRSA which I undoubtedly contracted in the back of the ambulance while treating patients.  It has been a lifesaver for me."

-Chris
"Thanks for sharing Chris. Folks, You can follow Chris's progress on his website" beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment