Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My ionic silver helps a friend

A couple of days ago I ran into a roofer friend of mine at Home Depot. As I was checking out he hollered "Hey Mike (aka beinki) I need to get more silver from you." It was last year we met on a roofing project and I turned him on to the clear ionic silver. He was having some sort of rash on his chest from roofing he said and the antibiotics the doctor gave him was not working. Now a year later he tells me that he sprayed my ionic silver on his rash and it went away only to return, so he sprayed it again only to have it return so he sprayed it a third time and no more rash for a year now. And to boot His wife had strep throat and she sprayed it in her mouth and BINGO! no more strep. It s times like these that makes all my efforts worthwhile. beinki

1 comment: