Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

Ionic Silver soothes sty

sty
"I woke up Monday morning with a sty in my eye. Sounds like a bad rhyme right.  A sty is an infection of the eyelid, resulting from a blocked oil gland probably from all the concrete dust I've been working in lately. So anyway it was very painful and I'm thinking what a pain to go to work with this sty so I used an eye dropper and placed a couple of 5ppm of my ionic silver in my eye and left for work and It wasn't until Tuesday that I realized I had completely forgotten about the sty. Once again beinki's own ionic silver to the rescue." beinki

No comments:

Post a Comment