Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Can your colloidal silver cure shingles?

A recent email I received required my answer:



Hi Beinki,
My mother had shingles on her mid-back years ago.  Today she still has pain that flares up a few times per day.  Her doctor hold her to slap at it to relieve her pain.
Will your ionic silver help her?  Do you recommend spraying her back or taken orally, or both?

Regards,
T
shingles

T,
Thanks for your question.
Shingles are viral in origin just like herpes and genital warts. These can be very difficult to completely cure as the viruses tend to hide in nerve cells where they are difficult to treat. However I have heard of many people having great results(with an immediate reduction in pain) using colloidal silver. Remember I am not a doctor but if it were me what I would do as soon as an out break occurs is take 2oz of colloidal silver(amber color) orally 3 times a day until symptoms subside then a maintenance dose of one ounce a day. Also spray Ionic silver(clear-in brown bottles) directly on the affected area three times a day or more if practical, and let air dry. And I would use both colloidal and ionic silver with a nebulizer twice a day. beinki

1 comment:

  1. Shingles (Herpes Zoster) is the re-emergence of the Chicken Pox (Varicella Virus) in the body, and usually affects a specific region of nerve cells in the body. For Shingles to emerge in the body, one must have a compromised immune system. How to cure Shingles

    ReplyDelete