Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Viewer Comment from my video

"ON a more serious note, I can confirm that this "mineral supplement" that I have been producing for years has in fact cured many things. I use it almost daily still for general hygiene like a mouth wash and intimate wash, works wonders! Coming from Scotland I can if I like say it cures everything as FDA have nothing on my country. I even spoke to my dentist and doctors about it, they seriously do almost freak out, but then on-the-side are impressed with what I have been able to achieve." linuxsapien

No comments:

Post a Comment