Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Fungus cured by ionic silver"

Doug Sanders
I met up with an old College buddy a while back and while I was touting the virtues of my ionic and colloidal silver he asked if it could cure a persistent toenail fungus problem. So I set him up with the ionic silver(clear-to be used topically) and this is his testimonial. "Had a fungus on my toenail. Medicine that doctor prescribed failed to permanently clear it up. Began applying beinki's Own Colloidal Silver twice a day. Within a week the fungus was gone." Doug Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment