Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Candida testimonial


Hi beinki,

Its Val here from Ireland & just to let you know I received the colloidal silver (amber color).  Was surprised at how quickly it arrived!
I can tell it’s a superior product already. I have candida issues & sometimes get abdominal pains.  Well I took a large spoon of the CS on an empty stomach and an hour later, the pain had really subsided!  I am hoping this isn’t just a coincidence!
Nothing else 'natural' had any effect on the abdominal pains. Lapacho tea helps but I've got to drink several cups of it. So I was amazed that one tablespoon of this could have the same effect! 

Regards,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment