Providing Columbia Mo with a quality dietary supplement

Providing Columbia Missouri with a quality dietary supplement. Nano sized silver ions make Beinki's own Colloidal Silver and Ionic Silver the best locally made mineral supplement. I have also become a Youngevity Distributor. I will answer your questions the best I can beinkisown@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Am I making colloidal silver with my homemade generator?

I recently had a very good question that was asked after they were not getting results drinking their homemade "colloidal" solution.

Mariposa de Oro asks; "My solution turned a light gold color.  I made it with a home generator.  It is a small black box with two alligator clips that are clipped on to silver rods.  I let it run for almost three hours.  The solution is great for topical applications.  I'm new to all of this.  Is there a difference between IONIC and colliodal silver?  I've read a lot of information and am a bit confused.  Hope I'm not being a pain in the butt.   :o)"

Beinki;  "Yes there is a big difference.All generators make IONIC SILVER ONLY.  ionic is nano sized silver ions missing an electron causing it to be slightly negatively charged. A natural occurring process with many ionic generators is that silver oxide is formed and over time becomes unstable in water and it will disassociate the oxygen from the atoms of silver causing a slight yellow tint to you once original clear ionic solution. So it is not a true colloidal silver, you must add free electrons to the ionic solution to create atoms that collect to make a larger colloid which is not affected by hydrochloric acid in the stomach when swallowed. Unless you do this you are only making ionic silver which effectiveness is greatly reduced in a high chloride environment like the stomach."

1 comment:

  1. My favorite free electron additive is Vitamin C, in the form of ascorbic acid.

    You'll recognize this as one of your favorite free radical scavengers- precisely because it gives its electrons willingly to police free radicals.

    I flabbergasted Frank Key of Colloidal Science Labs when sharing this idea, whereupon he chuckled and said "...Yep, that'll work"!

    I developed the technique in 1998 during experimentation and soon validated it with a single sentence in a 1920's colloidal science textbook- during university research.

    Unless you want clear ionic silver sol for some reason you can use Vit C- but only "enough to dust the head of a pin".

    The resulting near immediate aggregation of ions into colloids with such a swift color change makes a thought provoking science experiment for the youngsters in your life.

    ReplyDelete